- A new, undamaged, “in the box” product can be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase for a full refund, less shipping.
- A new, undamaged, “in the box” product can be returned within 31-90 days from the date of purchase for a refund minus a 10% restocking fee and shipping.
- All original packaging and inserts must be intact and returned with the door.
- A product that has been damaged during shipping will be exchanged upon receipt and inspection of damaged product.
If the product is damaged during initial shipment, the customer has the right to refuse the package at the time of delivery. Please contact Hale’s customer service department to discuss replacement and return procedures. Hale will issue a damage call tag and arrange pickup. Please retain all damaged shipping cartons and packing material for inspection by the shipper.
If the product is damaged upon return shipment, the customer is responsible for contacting shipper, issuing a damage call tag, and making arrangements for reimbursement.
A product that has been damaged through no fault of HSPD Manufacturing, Inc. can be returned for exchange for up to 50% credit towards the cost of a new door within 30 days from the date of purchase. No returns or exchanges will be accepted after that date.
A custom built door can be returned for exchange within 30 days from the date of purchase for 50% credit towards the cost of a new door. No exchanges can be made after 30 days. The new door will be shipped upon receipt and inspection of the original door.
The customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
If a return or exchange is needed at any time and for any reason, please call the dealer where you purchased the door. If you did not purchase the door from one of our dealers, please call Hale directly at 1-800-646-4773 to receive a return authorization number. Or for your convenience, you may fill out our online form. Please include this RMA number on any correspondence regarding your return.
- Returns must be sent back to our Colorado factory location at: 213 South 8th Street, Canon City, CO 81212.
- Any product that includes glass - panels, windows, storm window replacements
- Any pet door that has had modifications made at the factory - frames that have been cut down, kennel doors, etc.
- Custom cut screen doors
- Pet doors ordered with an interior AND exterior security cover
- All non-standard size pet doors - custom measured
- All ramps and barriers are considered custom